Custom Debugging Workshop
On-demand for teams using AltTester®
This is a custom workshop meant to help you solve one or more particular problems that you have while using AltTester®.
Suitable for you if you want to:
- Debug specific situations or connection problems
- Understand how to implement support for your custom input
- Get advice on how to set up parallel testing/device cloud testing / implement more testability features in your game
- Get more detailed training on how to write good test automation scripts and how to structure your code
One or two of our engineers will join you on a working session online where we will help you debug your issue and try to get it resolved, if possible.
- Delivered online
- 4-8 hours, depending on the agreed content
- Custom (based on your request)
Who can join
- Anyone from your team is welcome to join – up to 10 people
What you need to prepare before the workshop
- On one person’s computer, you will need to have Unity Editor with your project opened and configured with an IDE (e.g.: VS Code). We will be working on this person’s computer, via screen share. Ideally, they would be comfortable writing code in the selected language.
- Additionally, on the same computer, you might need a version of the app that reproduces the problem, if that’s the case.
- If desired, we can sign a mutual NDA before starting the workshop.
After the workshop
- We will create a common Slack channel where we will be available to answer follow-up questions for 2 weeks.
Experiencing challenges with AltTester®?
Schedule a work session with us to help you and your team troubleshoot the issues you might encounter while working with AltTester®.
or call +40 371 426 297