Game Automation Kickstart Workshop
On-demand for teams
In this 3-hour workshop, we will help your team to set up AltTester® inside your project and kickstart your test automation project. This is a fast way to get you started with game test automation that doesn’t require giving us access to your code or having any contractual commitments.
What you will accomplish
- Installing AltTester® Desktop – can be done beforehand
- Adding AltTester® Unity SDK to the project and instrumenting your game – can be done beforehand
- Writing your first test script
- Recording actions to automatically generate test scripts
- Inspecting elements and using different locators
- Running tests against different platforms and devices
- Getting recommendations for how to structure your tests
- Getting tips for building a strong test automation strategy
Disclaimer: The amount of items covered during the workshop will depend on the complexity of your project and the coding skills of the people joining the workshop.
- Delivered online
- 3 hours, with a 10-minute break
- Scripting language: C# or Python
- 840 EUR (+VAT if applicable)
- Free with 5 yearly subscriptions to AltTester® Pro.
Who can join
- Anyone from your team is welcome to join – up to 10 people
What you need to prepare before the workshop
- On one person’s computer, you will need to have Unity Editor with your project opened and configured with an IDE (e.g.: VS Code). We will be working on this person’s computer, via screen share. Ideally, they would be comfortable writing code in the selected language.
- If desired, we can sign a mutual NDA before starting the workshop.
After the workshop
- We will create a common Slack channel where we will be available to answer follow up questions for 2 weeks
- You will receive all the slides used during the workshop and a recording of the workshop, if wanted
Struggling with setting up AltTester®?
Schedule a work session with us to help you and your team kickstart your journey with AltTester®.
or call +40 371 426 297