[Update 2022] AltUnity Tester becomes AltTester Unity SDK starting with v. 1.8.0 and similarly, AltUnity Inspector becomes AltTester Desktop starting with v. 1.5.0 and they are both available here.
This comes with a series of major changes:
1. AltTester Unity SDK is now available only through our website and is no longer available on the Unity Asset Store
2. We moved the AltTester Unity SDK project from GitLab to GitHub.
We just released a new version of AltUnity Tester. Not the most exciting release as no new features were added, but we made some improvements by fixing several bugs. The most important fixes are:
- AltUnity no longer gets stuck when it tries to connect to the server.(Several people had this issue).
- The port which is set in AltUnityEditor is the one that the server will use.
- AltUnity works again with Python 2.7.
- Other fixes and improvements can be found in the Changelog
We also created a google group which you could join to ask for support, clarifications or to give us feedback. You’ll find useful materials, example projects and tutorials to help you get started with AltUnity tester.
The most exciting thing that happened last month is that we reached 1000 downloads from the Asset Store. So, we want to thank all of our users and contributors for supporting us.