In this tutorial, we’ll guide you through the process of instrumenting your game using the AltTester® Unity SDK v2.0, specifically tailored for a Windows Standalone build.
- Have Unity Editor installed
What you’ll learn
- How to import a Unity sample game
- How to add AltTester® Unity SDK starting with v2.0.0
- How to resolve the dependencies needed by AltTester® Unity SDK v2.0.0
- How to build Addressables for the sample game
- And finally how to build an instrumented game
Check the video below for detailed instructions on instrumenting your game.
If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to us on our Discord channel.
Also, make sure to also explore our documentation for more detailed information on AltTester®.
For more useful resources and tutorials, keep an eye on our channels.